Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 1 (10.5-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 2lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ pound ham slices (this doesn’t need to be exact, just enough slices to cover the chicken)
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. cornbread Stove-Top® stuffing
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, milk, oregano, pepper and garlic powder until smooth. Set aside.
- Add the chicken breasts in an even layer in the slow cooker.
- Add the ham over the chicken in an even layer.
- Next the swiss cheese in an even layer.
- Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix.
- Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Barb Breithaupt, Senior Project Manager. Have a recipe you’d like to share? Send it to Ryan at [email protected].
Macaroni and corn casserole
Hot Reuben Dip
Beer Cheese Dip
Butter Turtle Bars
Grandma’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
Strawberry Shortcake Delight
Duck Camp Taco Soup
Beef Tamale Pie
Potato Bacon Soup
Best Green Beans
Glazed Apple Crumb Muffins
Fresh Vegetable Soup
Corn Dip and the Best Bean Dip Ever
Easy Breakfast Casserole
Chocolate Chip Cheeseball
Cream Cheese Mints
Decadent Chocolate Cake
Lori’s Cheesy Potatoes
Cherry Almond Muffins
Caramel Pecan Brownies
Caramel Apple Snack Mix
Cheesy Chicken Alfredo
Tender Shredded Beef
Lemon Blueberry Bread
Lori’s Chicken and Biscuits
Fudge Swirl Cheesecake
Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
White Cheese Dip