Client Relations News
Six reasons you should hit the road for this year’s MBTC
by JoEllen Maras, Creative Services Designer
Where can MACC take you?
As our road trip theme implies, we’d like to think of MACC as your highway to success. By using our software to its fullest potential, your company can achieve efficiency and prosperity in the telecommunications industry. Attending MBTC will serve as a roadmap of sorts, helping you navigate ways to be productive and profitable. We understand the importance of keeping up with rapidly changing technology while maintaining your customers’ satisfaction.
So maybe your boss needs a little convincing as to why you should attend this year’s MBTC?
If that is the case, we’ve provided six reasons why you should attend this year’s MBTC.
- Omaha, Nebraska is an affordable destination. With a convenient airport and reasonably priced accommodations, our conference is a great value!
- Training available during MBTC will enable you to successfully use Customer Master and/or Accounting Master to increase office efficiency, ultimately leading to cost savings!
- MBTC is the perfect time to discover “best practices” for using Customer Master and/or Accounting Master. Our trainers will make sure you learn how to optimize our software in order to use it as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- When you attend MBTC, you will learn the importance of our paperless processes and return to your office with the tools to save even MORE time and money.
- We have folks from all over the U.S. attend our conference each year. This means you will have ample opportunity to network with your peers and share ideas.
- Perhaps one of the BEST benefits of attending the MBTC is that you will have FUN! We provide a great atmosphere, which includes lots of good food and entertainment. You will return to your office refreshed, recharged and EXCITED to implement all the wonderful new ideas and practices you learned while in Omaha!
As a reminder, Session 1 will be held September 5-7 and Session 2 will be held September 10-12 at the DoubleTree Hotel downtown Omaha. This is a new location and we’re sure you will enjoy your stay!
For complete conference details and to register, visit the MBTC website at: www.maccmbtc.com. If you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to JoEllen Maras or Kristi Rounds. We look forward to seeing you in September!
Thanks for attending MBTC
Important MBTC information
Important MBTC dates and highlights
Time to register for the 2017 MBTC
Unmask your potential at the 2017 MBTC!
There is STILL time to register for MACC’s spring events!
Keep your skills in tune when you join MACC on the road this spring!
Save the date for the Midwest Road Shows